|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, South East England, Oxfordshire, Bicester|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Thursday 28th June 2018|
|Closing date:||Saturday 28th July 2018|
We are looking for a hands on, engaging, flexible and positive candidate to become the new full-time Butler for their extremely prestigious Private Estate in Oxfordshire. Working with the Head Butler in this formal household, the role encompasses all aspects of running the house and includes driving duties.
Days/Hours: Full Time with some weekend working. Flexibility is required. Two days off per week.
Accommodation: Separate accommodation on estate.
- Working with the Head Butler to ensure that this formal and extensive household runs efficiently and smoothly at all times;
- Deputising for the Head Butler when he is travelling with Principals;
- Greeting guests at the door;
- Working on Shoots at the Estate throughout the season;
- Butler service at formal black- tie dinners;
- Overseeing table settings;
- Serving drinks and ensuring that the Principals and their guests are looked after at all times;
- Assisting the housekeeping team and making sure the very high standards are maintained at all times;
- Light cooking occasionally;
- Chauffeuring for the Principals and their guests if necessary;
- Care and cleaning of silverware and antiques;
- Adhoc maintenance tasks and running of errands.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.