Full Time Live-Out Housekeeper/Nanny in Northamptonshire
|Location:||UNITED KINGDOM, Daventry|
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Thursday 12th October 2017|
|Closing date:||Sunday 12th November 2017|
We are looking for a full time, live-out housekeeper/nanny, based in West Northamptonshire (NN11). We are a relaxed young couple living in a large country house, and will have one newborn baby. MUST have previous experience with very young children and be dog friendly. Looking to start either in December 2017 or February 2018. Flexible hours and competitive salary.
- Daily General Cleaning
- Childcare 1-2 days per week (1-2 evenings per week babysitting, as required)
- Laundry (washing, ironing, wardrobe organisation)
- Cooking (basic family meals, a few times per week)
- General House Management (food shopping, post, managing other household staff)
- Dog Walking
- Occasional Housesitting (if required)
This job contains a mini interview
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.