Fantastic Opportunity, Bakery, Devon
|Job type:||Permanent, Full time|
|Date:||Monday 13th February 2017|
|Closing date:||Monday 13th March 2017|
Our client, a high-end bakery in Devon, are looking to recruit a committed, enthusiastic and ambitious General Manager to head up their successful business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously managed a retail operation and is looking to live and work in a beautiful part of the country.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in operating a high volume and fast moving business, and have a passion for artisan products
Key requirements include:
- You will be a perceptive and a strong leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Unprecedented attention to detail throughout all areas of operations
- Catering background essential
- An understanding of a fluctuating seasonal business
- Open and receptive style embracing ideas from the team
- Flexible to change and able to react very quickly to that change – ability to think on the spot
- Financially and commercially very astute – control cash flow, analyse P&Ls and plan annual budgets
- Exceptional financial acumen in order to ensure profitability and control of cost centres, making savings wherever possible
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence and command respect up and down the chain
- Experience in HR
- A project leader - be able to plan and put in motion future projects
Salary: £25,000 with the ability to double this through a generous incentive scheme (AGY)
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
Lady.co.uk is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site and recommends that all job applications are made via the 'Apply now' button above. If you have concerns about any job you see on Lady.co.uk, please report the job to our quality team.